Walk-Ins Every Tuesday & Thursday
Visit our Open House and kick start your new career today!
- Individuals interested in a new career in the Casino Industry.
DÉTAILS DU PROGRAMME
The Open House is a great opportunity to meet with a department manager and interview on the spot for a position at Graton Resort & Casino.
Individuals should apply for a position on the Graton website prior to attending an Open House
- Please check in at the HR Lobby for the Open House
- Wait times may be up to one hour
- Rehires are not guaranteed an interview at the Open House
DATES & HORAIRES
- Every Tuesday 4:30PM – 6:30PM
- Every Thursday 11:00AM – 1:00PM
- Human Resources
- Please park near the parking garage located on the north side of the property
- Walk into the ground-level floor of the parking garage
- Find the double doors labeled “Team Member and Vendor Entrance Only”
- Security will then buzz the doors to let you in. Pull on the handle to open the door as Security is buzzing you in.
- Once you reach the double doors, press the buzzer. (The buzzer is located on the wall to the right of the double doors in a black box.)
- A Security Officer will begin speaking with you through a microphone in the black box
- Please tell the Security Officer your first name and last name
- Let the Security Officer know you are here for the Open House.
- Go to the Human Resources office, first open door on your left, and proceed to the back counter to check in. Let HR know you are there for the Open House.
- Government issued photo ID is required for entry
- Submission of an electronic application on the Graton website is required if an individual is selected to move forward