More bus service is being added all the time. Check back for new routes and service in your area. You can enjoy the comfort and accessibility of group transportation. Please note that routes and times are subject to change. Click below to find service near you!
San Francisco Shuttle
East Bay Shuttle
Oakley - Antioch - Pittsburg - Pleasant Hill - Vallejo
Alameda - Chinatown Oakland - Richmond
Chinatown San Francisco
Santa Clara - Mountain View - San Mateo
Newark - Hayward - San Leandro
Millbrae - San Bruno - South San Francisco
Modesto - Manteca - Tracy - Livermore - Pleasanton
San Jose - Milpitas
San Pablo - Hercules - Vallejo
Walnut Creek - Pleasant Hill - Concord
San Rafael - Novato - Petaluma
Want to recommend a pickup location? Send us your feedback.
Bus Passenger Information and Guidelines
1. Must be at least 21 years of age.
2. Valid government issued photo ID is required.
3. All offers require a Rewards Membership.
4. Graton Resort & Casino shuttles are open to the public and board on a first come first serve basis.
5. Drivers may deny passengers to board.
6. Graton Resort & Casino is not responsible for passengers missing departing buses or items left on the bus or on property.
7. No Food or Beverages are permitted on the bus.
8. Graton Resort & Casino is not responsible for vehicles left unattended at pick up locations. Passengers must obey all signage, not all locations allow parking.
9. Management reserves all rights to modify program at any time.
10. Graton Resort & Casino does not own or operate any large passenger vehicles.
11. For ADA accommodations please contact the bus company directly.
12. Each passenger is eligible for one bus bonus per day.
13. Verbal abuse or physically threatening behavior will not be tolerated.
14. Be at your departure location 15 minutes before the bus is scheduled to leave.
15. Please do not place personal items in the seat next to you.
16. Some runs require return tickets for one way trips. Please purchase prior to boarding at the Rewards Center.
17. The San Francisco Shuttle departures are first come first serve. No places will be held for any reason.