Graton Resort & Casino will resume limited bus service starting June 29th! Some changes have been made for the safety of our passengers following the guidelines from the CDC. Bus passengers are now required to wear face masks and must make reservations in advance due to limited seating. Please note that routes and times are subject to change. Click below to find service near you!
East Bay Shuttle
Newark - Hayward - San Leandro
Santa Clara - Mountain View - San Mateo
San Jose - Milpitas
Millbrae - San Bruno - South San Francisco
Want to recommend a pickup location? Send us your feedback.
Bus Passenger Information and Guidelines
1. Must wear a face mask.
2. Must be at least 21 years of age.
3. Valid government issued photo ID is required.
4. All offers require a Rewards Membership.
5. Graton Resort & Casino shuttles are open to the public and board on a first come first serve basis.
6. Drivers may deny passengers to board.
7. Graton Resort & Casino is not responsible for passengers missing departing buses or items left on the bus or on property.
8. No Food or Beverages are permitted on the bus.
9. Graton Resort & Casino is not responsible for vehicles left unattended at pick up locations. Passengers must obey all signage, not all locations allow parking.
10. Management reserves all rights to modify program at any time.
11. Graton Resort & Casino does not own or operate any large passenger vehicles.
12. For ADA accommodations please contact the bus company directly.
13. Each passenger is eligible for one bus bonus per day.
14. Verbal abuse or physically threatening behavior will not be tolerated.
15. Be at your departure location 15 minutes before the bus is scheduled to leave.
16. Please do not place personal items in the seat next to you.
17. Some runs require return tickets for one way trips. Please purchase prior to boarding at the Rewards Center.
18. The San Francisco Shuttle departures are first come first serve. No places will be held for any reason.